Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Treasures Found


















I was helping my friend clean out her mom's house and ready it for new owners last week. We had a great time working together and got a lot accomplished. This bookcase I loved, it's old and rustic and her mom painted it herself a cranberry color. I asked what she would do with it and even offered to pay her for it, should she choose to get rid of it, and she just gave it to me! What a great gift, it was perfect in my kitchen! I'm not entirley sure what to do with it yet, I will probably buy some fake lemons, green apples and tomatoes and maybe some odd dishes...Her mom's house is near the water, beautiful place, and her gardens were hard to resist photographing. I thought I'd share some of the beauty.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is too sweet! What a lovely person! Cabinets are such fun, they hold so much possibility!
Your pictures are beautiful!
Blessings,
Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...