Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here I am...Checkin In

It's been a tough road for me lately, medically speaking, but I am on the road to recovery all around and getting better and back to myself again eventually. God is so great! Thanks to my mom for taking the kids when I cannot take them to differant dr apts. She's an angel :)Tomorrow I will take my kids out for ice cream and either the playground or beach, I'm looking forward to having my Love home for 3 days too! The kids and I miss him so when he's not here and he calls at breaks and texts, but we are happier for the family moments we make time for when we get it! Life is so sweet when you have a storybook marriage and Christ is the Center of your home! Our life and family are perfect (to us!) and it's our life and God is in control( whew! glad for that!) Missed U all! Thanks for the Emails saying hello! I have to catch up on here and Myspace and CafeMom and Ebay and all my emails. That could take awhile! Thanks for stayin tuned!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Always there for you honey... love to be with my kiddies!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...