Monday, April 21, 2008

Prayer Warriers Wanted!


My daughter has to have double eye surgery and I would appreciate any thoughts and prayers and well wishes for her. She has extropia stabismus. Glasses or a patch will not fix this, only surgery. She has been struggling with this since a little over a year old. We have been monitoring her eyes closely with regular eye exams where they measure her eyes and all that. She has been deteriorating in the past 6 months, and the brian is shutting down the function of that eye bc she cannot focus with it, so it is not working bc she cannot register anything. She needs to be right on top of the tv or books and it breaks my heart bc it's frustrating to her. :( We have prayed for a miracle for years but that is not His plan. He knows what is going to happen and we will abide by His way. Perhaps he will use our obediance and faith to help others and perhaps we can touch other without even knowing. He has it all in control, we truly believe that. I am still a bit scared, of course, though. I feel anxious when my kids have to get shots, nevermind this. Her surgery is scheduled for next month. Thanks so much! We'll keep you all updated.

5 comments:

Abbey Road said...

I will definately put you guys in my prayers. I am sure this is hard for you.

Julie said...

Oh, you sweet girl!
Of course, we will pray for your precious daughter!

Many, many Blessings,
Julie

Laura said...

We'll be praying here too. Thank you for letting us know.

Painted Pink Pot said...

I will be thinking of her and she is going to be fine.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I will pray for your little one. Our youngest has a similar problem that cannot be fixed and I know the frustration that you feel when you see your little ones struggle. The Lord will take care of his precious lamb.

Blessings & peace,
Lea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...