Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random and Not So Very Important

Nothing much to write about...I stayed home every day this week so far. Mia is loving her new workbooks from Noni and Papa and Eli is tearing through the house in search of the next thing to destroy or get hurt on. I got lots of cleaning done but really need to get some serious cleaning and reorganizing done in the basement and every time I come down here I come right to the computer or my scrap/card making table. Who feels like it? It looks horrible down here though and I want Colin to set up my Ab Lounge and we have no room to do so unless I get off here and make the room. Then again, by the time I clean and move stuff around, won't I be burning calories anyway? haha! A blessing to report is that Tiffany is home from the hospital and well! Another blessing; Amanda FINALLY went in and had her baby girl yesterday! Yay! Some things I am looking forward to are Jay and Amanda coming over Fri night for dinner and games, singing Sunday for the first time, the visits and playdates with friends, planning Mia's bday party, and Valentines! I am excited for the movie night on Valentine's at church with our SS class. We are excited to see Fireproof and do the book The Love Dare together too. We watched a trailor of the movie in SS on Sunday and were teary! I also need to get together a package for Abs and her family in Tenn! Val, Ruth and Abbey sent us packages for Cmas and we loved everything and the kindness and love that went into them. Right now I'm planning on making some homemade cards for Valentine's and Easter. Shelly asked me to make a card for her mom for her birthday, I was so happy to be asked. Hope her mom loves it. I also want to do a photo shoot of the kids with Lola, it's pretty neat having a buuny when it's Easter, she's an instant prop and a good one if she stays in the basket! Well other than all my ramblings, just thought I'd jot some stuff down and perhaps get off the computer early tonight for once and maybe get some work done down here. Then again, I am in the middle of a good book and I just need to find out what happened.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...