Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Love Cards!







This is an easy, quick and super cheap idea to get those cards you love from the ones you love out of that drawer and displayed for you to enjoy. My husband always gets the most amazing cards and searches all over for unique ones and always writes something so beautiful it makes my heart melt. These on the line are some from him. They are above my dresser on my side of the bed. The others are from him and my kids stuck in an old sign about family. I love the way it looks and I love to look at them and they are all dated too by the way! I used pretty clear blue tacks to hold the line up and twine and mini clothespins from Walmart. You can make one anywhere for art projects, cards or pictures in any room!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

i love this. i do something like this with my christmas cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...