Sunday, November 21, 2010

Homemade Matching hair accessories made by..ME!!!!





























Every Christmas I dress my kids in red, black & white. This Christmas I have my daughters in red black & white of course, but they are going to match in similar outfits with Scottie dogs on them. I was shopping online at Ebay, Gymboree & a few specialty online shops for hair accessories to compliment the outfits. I mentioned it to Keri & she sugested I make my own for the girls. We went to Joann & I bought black & white ribbon & I found Scottie dog buttons & she provided red felt. I cut the ribbons into loops, glued them & made bows with red felt circles on the bottom & in the middle, put black ribbon through it, glued it & secured it to a headband. They came out so cute! How adorable will they look wearing these together! Love them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...