Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pumpkin Everything!




It's Autumn & pumpkin is finding it's way into breads, cakes, pies & coffees to name a few places it can be found for a limited time during ths season. This morning after feeding baby girl & laying her on Daddy's chest so they could sleep in, I got to work making breakfast. I made a basic pancake mix, then stirred in lots of McCormick pumpkin spice seasoning. It just adds so much to a simple yummy breakfast favorite & the family loved them! Another great way to include that pumpkin is to brew a pot of coffee & sprinkle some of the spice into the coffee grinds. If you're not a fan of pumpkin, like me, you can add some applesauce, allspice, nutmeg & clove to make an apple pie flavor. I prefer that myself. Whatever you like, mix it up & don't be afraid to add your own creative flair!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...