Friday, December 17, 2010

My Heart Is So Blessed

I just have to share this beautiful music that touched my heart. Some music is reflectory, meditative & brings your heart & soul quietly before Him. My dear friend Briten came over last week & brought me a cd that has changed her worship & brought her closer to His feet. We popped it in & I immediately felt ushered into a peace & calmness. The words & music are quiet, calm, simple, pure. Written out scripture & love for our Creator are sung with sincerity & passion. The woman who writes the songs is a homeschooling mom. She is also Briten's aunt. Her cousins sing with their mom to bring a beautiful harmony. The name of the cd is "Nothing Will I Withold" & the words are sweet & lovely & feel as though you are reading pages out of her journal, they are so honest & real. Check out her blog; http://theoutpouringsofmyheart.blogspot.com/ & her website http://living-water-productions.com/. You will be most blessed.....I will be sharing her words & music with unsaved family & friends....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...