Friday, December 17, 2010

Yummy Nutella Pastries!


I have made these a few times for special friends & they are always a hit! They are so super simple & so delicious! I have to give a shout out to my friend Keri for the idea when her & her husband came over for dinner! I've been making them ever since! You buy crescent rolls, any brand, unroll & fill them with Nutella, roll them up & brush the top with either egg whites or milk, then sprinkle the tops lightly with raw sugar. Bake @ 375o for about 8 minutes. When they come out, I put a light dusting of confectionery sugar on top...looks so pretty! Some variations could be to fill them with jams or peanut or almond butter. I like to put raspberry jam & top it with white chocolate when they are done! Love it! They are reasonable to buy the ingredients, simple to make & irresistible to enjoy! Have fun making your own kind of pastries! Yummo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...