Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Winds Of Change

What will 2011 hold for us? I feel God is preparing our minds, hearts & perhaps even our home (?) for something. I can just feel it. It may not be right away, or even this year at all. But He is going to do something. We just want to be used, to serve, to be His instruments, to furthur His kingdom, to be a blessing! We pray for Him to refine us, ready us, equip us. When you pray for Him to use you in any way He needs according to His will, hold on tight with both hands! He will answer that prayer!!!! I am not satisfied with a mediocre life, to just exist. I was created to make a differance for Him, to do & be great things. As are we ALL! I am going to be in the Word & prayer awaiting what comes next. He will most likely push us out of our comfort zone & I want to be okay with that. I don't know if it will be something huge that changes our life or something that we will do as a family or individuals...Like I said it may not be now, but if He is writing our story & planning our steps He may be preparing us mentally, spiritually, working on our hearts, softening them to what He has in store. I know He will be along side of us on the path & will guide our every step & I'm quite content to be walking with Him beside me as a lifelong companion. I'm looking forward to the journey that lies ahead!
1 Peter 4:10-11As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, let him speak, as it were, the utterances of God; whoever serves, let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...