Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Homemade by Me! Cards and more For Sale! Any occassion!

This was straight and won't upload the right way! $2.99 free shipping
$2.99 free shipping

$2.99 free shipping


$2.99 free shipping



$5.99 for the set, free shipping





This can be added to any color cardstock card $2.99 free ship




Homemade card and closepin












I have some cards I have lying around here, I love to create and come up with cards, tags and scrapbook layouts. If you want to see more of my work, click on the May link and you can see some cards I made. I make baby cards with a twine close pin and hanging blankets or clothes and new home cards with a happy home on the front. I love to use ribbons buttons and different papers. I also make close pins which are cute for a card holder on a present, or for a recipe holder. I use acid free card stock or scrapbook paper. I like to make verse cards also, see my post March 24th. I decorate frames, gift bags and pencils and anything I get an idea for. If you are interested in any of these or my cards I will send them to you ASAP, and you can pay me by check or I can send an invoice via email from Pay pal,(you do not have to have an account there to use this). Here are a couple I have made and ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...