Thursday, December 11, 2008

Poinsettas and the beach!




It's been a great busy week! On Tuesday I got to have my friends Mike and Bonnie's son from early in the morning until after dinner! I just love him as he were my real nephew and he's a joy! I loved having 3, he is 10 months and has a little rocket in his diaper! He's all over the place, lol! My daughter is so in love with him and fed him his bottle, read to him, wanted to do everythiung for him. Eli kept laying his head on him and saying Badee ( Bradly). I even went out with 3! It was a blast! The more the merrier! We had a great day! She brought the kids sugar cookies and me a poinsetta plant! My first one! I never had one, so I was happy to be surprised! It took me forever to figure out where to put it!


Wednesday was fun, we got up and went to my friend Ness' for the day. The kids played while we chatted and had our own "playdate". We're both looking forward to our husband's Christmas party saturday night ( our husbands work at the same company. It's been 2 years since we met at the first Christmas party). After we left, I took a scenic drive home and since she lives near the beaches we took a detour. It was a grey day and kinda spitting rain on and off but not too bad. I pulled in to the beach and Mia was so surprised and excited! We ran our way down the deserted beach and chased seagulls and picked up stones. When it started to rain, we raced toward the car, Mia and my hair plastered to the side of our faces and sand sticking to us as a souvenir. It was an impulsive stop and was just a blast and such fun to hear our laughter in the wind on an empty beach. They had a nice warm bath when we got home! It's the every day little things that turn an ordinary into a pleasant memory......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...